Thursday, November 3, 2011

Multiple Intelligence.

Multiple Intelligance. A website that would tell you which Smart we are. Firstly we had to fill out questions so they could add up all the answers. As you can see I am mostly Kinaesthetic . Kinaesthetic means that you are Body Smart. Meaning your athletic and you move around a lot by doing sports. My weakness is Logical. Meaning 'Number Smart' . I sometimes are unable to add up numbers or either way i'm not that strong at mathematics.

To me I really enjoyed taking this test . I think that I answered the questions truly and the final results were all true.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ala,

    Did you have fun taking the test?
    I did. I looks like you are good at body smart, you must be really good at sports.
    Keep up the good work.

    Shaniah:)

    ReplyDelete