Sunday, April 18, 2010

Milford Beach, Here We Come!


It is the last day of the holidays and it is time to have fun! " Milford BEACH, Milford BEACH " I sang happily. I was already bouncing up and down in the car. Suddenly we had got there. Milford beach is great to do almost anything! And when you see the sun going down it looks really pretty!

So ... once we had got there I opened the door pushing my way through and ran straight to the spot that I thought that we should sit at, but sadly we had moved. We had suddenly parked ourselves where the trees were swaying and the wind annoyingly bugging our head. " Hmmmm! This is definitely NOT better then my spot!" I angrily said.

As my Dad was laying down the mat I looked at my legs and noticed that there were bumps every where. " Is it pimples on my legs, is it houses for the little bugs' I said to myself," No! it wasn't, it was goosebumps!" . Now this was a serious move.

Once we had finished our delicious Kai moana , I had thought that we should hunt, but the.....TREES! As fast as a cheetah I had raced my little sister to the trees. Once we had made our fist step Maraina (My little sister, which is 2 years old) had already fallen off the tree.
'Ambulance, ambulance!" I had screamed, my brother had rushed over! Once he had picked my little sister up nothing was wrong. " All that time screaming, my lungs had really hurt!" I had whispered to myself.

The day was perfectly finished by a good game of cricket. Well not for me! We had packed up and drove back home. " First in the shower!' I had said.

I think the best part for the day for me was when I was climbing the trees. Even though my lungs where seeking for air I had finally got it. I also think that I have to actually see if something is wrong before my lungs die! And also to trust my sister to see if she is not faking it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ala,

    What a wonderful post. I really enjoyed reading what you did at Milford Beach. The part I liked most was when you said 'as fast as a cheetah I had raced my little sister to the trees'. I liked how you used a simile. Please have a look at my latest posts. Thank You.

    Your sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ala,

    First of all I would like to say that , that was a really good post. The forst sentence of your post really hooked me in. I have never been to Milford beach , but when you talked about it I felt like I was really there.

    Now there were some mistakes in your post ( No offence). Here is the first one: On the second paragraph ,the last line It was supposed to be I said angrily.
    The second mistake is that Maraina is actually 3 years old.

    Well that was a really good post.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mubasshira,
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and also I had left a comment on your latest blog post. Once again great job! on the roses post. I had really liked it.

    Well bye for now!
    Ala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Selena,

    Thank you very much for leaving a comment on my blog and thank you for telling me what was wrong. I don't even now how old my little sister is, she is my little sister! Well anyways thank you for leaving me a comment. Also great job on your posts that you have done. I really liked your animation on the treaty of waitangi!

    Great job!
    Yours Sincerely, Ala

    ReplyDelete