Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My First EVER Presentation!

Jittery and jumpy I nervously awaited for my turn to come . It was Monday 22nd of February and it was the presentation day. We had to present our work in front of visitors form AMERICA! My heart was beating like it never has before . This was my very first experience, talking in front of visitors. " Will I succeed" I nervously said to myself.

Talking in front of visitors was a struggling thing to do and I couldn't stop but trying to make you smile. Seeing you, visitors I didn't think I could do it.

The thing that I think I need to work on is when there are full stops I need to at least stop for 2 seconds and that I need to sound out the words properly.

Thanks a lot for coming to Pt England School it was a real privilege. I hope we see YOU again.

No comments:

Post a Comment