Friday, April 16, 2010

Netball


Netball for 2010 is starting at Pt England school and yes! it is that time again, when Pt England school girls or boys competes with other schools to win! But wait.... not exactly yet. There are 2 more days until school and it is time to get ready for the trials. Netball for me is like competing against other people around the world and trying to do my best every day but at school. In the future I would love to be a Netball player and show my family that I can succeed at it. Netball had started for me when I was 6 years old and I have been doing it ever since. I think when the trials come up, I would do my best to get into to the team, so I can verse other people. I also think that netball is a great sport ( not when you sprang an ankle) and might be great for all the other young ones out there. From Ala , I say to the young ones train and never give up and then you will succeed!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, great message and I know you will achieve your goals. You will need the language of success when you are a netball star too, so start practising saying "compete against" instead of "verse"!! Good luck for the trials. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Burt,
    Thank you very much for commenting on my post about netball.
    Yes ! I would have to use the language of success. Thank you for reminding me. Once again thank you for leaving me a comment. I really hope that I get in the netball team.

    Well bye for now.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Ala

    ReplyDelete