Monday, July 19, 2010

Mighty Mariners, a name that would lead us to success and to learn more! This is the topic we, Pt England school will be learning about for many weeks. If you haven't heard about Mighty Mariners then let me explain.

Mighty Mariners are people that are of course Mighty but there is just one word that maybe you won't understand. That word is ' Marines ' a word that gives people, like us the MAIN topic that we are learning about. But what does Mariners mean? Well it means that people travel by boat to other countries.


Mighty Mariners had been a topic mystery for us kids just for 2 weeks. Leading us to ' What is our topic ' and also ' What are we learning '. I have NO idea WHY our teachers keep it a mystery , probably because they can dress up weird and try and

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ala!
    Great Mighty Mariners post! I really like the first sentence. I hope you're like me and am looking forward to the rest of the Mariner packed term. Can you believe we're on Term 3 already? Wow. Time goes when you're having fun!

    Toreka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toreka,

    Thank you soo much for leaving me a comment. I hope that you read more of my posts and leave other comments. Once again thank you for leaving me advice on your comment. I will certainly try and improve on my writing.

    Yours Truly, Ala

    ReplyDelete