Thursday, February 3, 2011

School Has NEARLY Arrived!!

Today is the 3rd of February! And the upcoming Monday is SCHOOL! I had been waiting for this moment since, well the start of this year! I just couldn't wait to see my friends ! And also to see what class I'm going to be in! Especially because I'm going to be a year 7 this year! A YEAR 7 !



I was hoping that this year would be a great and a new start for me! Thinking more in to how I can make this better . But most of all to improve on my writing MORE then last year! So this ( to me ) will be my practise one!



I am also hoping that the sports that I'll be trialling ( especially netball ) will make me become a great sportswomen !



The writing up top are the goals that I think I will succeed at , so BRING IT ON !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ala,

    This is such a wonderful post. It is so nice to be back with all the friends and teachers. I will be looking for other posts up on your blog.

    P.S Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Your Sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete