Friday, March 18, 2011

This Inspires me!






The song ' Price Tag ' is hopefully known ALL around the world. This song had inspired me on how well and how she sang it. The best bit that I like was the first verse:

Seems like everybody's got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night.
When the sale comes first,
And the truth comes second,
Just stop, for a minute and
Smile:

I thought that it was really good. Especially on how the first sentence was describing on how everyone had a price! It was really good. I hope that you listen to the song and you leave a comment on how you think the song is good!




3 comments:

  1. Heey Ala, (boo bear)
    That story was absolutely amazing.
    Jessie J is a amazing singer.
    I also like the song Price Tags ft B.O.B.
    She has actually made a new song called 'Nobody's Perfect'
    Its a classic hit.
    But anyway keep the amazing work up

    Tino Pai Kotiro.x
    Shontelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ala,
    I agree with you, I think Jessie J is a great singer and I am sure that her song " Price Tag " IS known all over the world. I think you can work on giving more info about Jessie J.

    If you would like, I've written a post about her as well.

    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls,

    I really appreciated your comments that you had left me. I really do like the song as well. I hope that you leave more comments for me and tell me what I can do to improve and what you think is your favourite part.

    Yours Truly, Ala

    ReplyDelete