Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flicker!

Mihimihi Lover
New Zealand is a great place to live in because we can learn about the past and ask our self many questions like..... What is my mountain? What is my tribe? and Where in New Zealand do I come from?

Kia ora, Malo e lelei and greetings to you all from New Zealand.

My name is " Alaimaluloa but you can call me Ala, I am a 10 year old student at Pt England school of Maori and Tongan ethnicity. I have many friends at my school and most of them are on flicker too, but I look forward to making more friends from around the world.

What I am really excited about through Rock Our World is designing the best ever NIKE shoe and conferencing with D' Wayne Edward! I am good at artwork, love bright colours and I play lots of sports! I think this will inspire me to invent and create a cool nike shoe.

Having a chance to work with Rock Our World is a privilege, it is world wide and helps young people to make our world a better place for the future.

Thank you for reading my description, I hope that you have learnt a little bit about me and what I am passionate about.

No reira tena koutou tena koutou tena koutou katoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment