Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Captured My Eyes for This Term!

Kia ora, Talofa lava and Malo e leiei. If you haven't heard, the 1st term of the year is nearly ending. But that isn't want I, Alaimaluloa Toetu'u ( Ala) is writing about. I am writing about my highlights for this term! So sit back and enjoy the reading!

First of all I would love to give a big thank you to Mr Burt and the staff for this lovley term. Thank you for supporting and educating us from The treaty of waitangi to being a good Pt Englander. I also want to give a big thank you to Mrs Tele'a and Mrs Burt for the jolly good extension that we have had. Thank You!

But my most enjoyable is camp Kindness because we had been to alot of new places that we haven't been last year. For example: Skating ( Which was a horrror to me) A new oreinting and going to Tamiki college to play games. But the most thing that I had loved about camp is that we had lovely food from the cooks that had made it and also watching Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory! ( Yummmmmm)

I think that the most suprising think of the term was that we had an conference with D'Wayne Edwards. Also making our very own nike shoe! Thank you D'Wayne Edwards for the 3 tips. Firstly. To Believe in yourself, Secondly. To find a mentor and last of all to Work hard! Once again Thank You!

The most Educating thing that my teacher or releaver has taught me was that when we were learning about Te Tiriti o te Waitangi that some cheifs didn't sign the treaty and some did because they thought that it would bring peace to New Zealand.

My goal for next term is to try and show off all my skills for Netball so I could get into it. My second goal for next term is to try and not to talk when that teacher is talking and to also listen. But last of all is that I need to do more podcasts and read more books.

But what I am trying to do is to guess what next term topis was going to be! I think that it will be about the dinosuars again but hey that is just a clue. Or wait! It might have something to do with dinosaurs. Hmmmm. Oh well .

Well thats it from me! I hope that you have a great holiday and that you keep yourself safe! Ka kite ano!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ala
    What an incredibly busy term you have had and, of course, you have also participated in the Soap Box Derby since you wrote this post.
    With out giving any clues away I know Term 2 is going to be full on as well. It might just leave you shaking in your shoes!
    Cheers
    Mr J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ala
    I really enjoyed reading your post it just got me hooked in and I like the way you said thank you to all the staff and adult at This school.
    Well bye for now.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete