Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Sunken Ferry


Mothers and children, Fathers and cousins had sadly pasted away from a boat that was thirty years old.

Hi my name is Ala and I will sadly talk about the ferry in Tonga that had SUNK! At around 11.00pm in Nuku'alofa they got up ready to go,the children,mothers,fathers and aunties and uncles. They went on a THIRTY! year old boat and that name of the boat was called princess Ashika. Six people from my part of my family had sadly pasted away.When I had heard about it I was shock but I was even more shocked because one man was going to meet his love life and get married.

When I turned the televison on I was so terrifed that I couldn't bare looking at it at all.my father ringed every part of his family to see if my grandma had died but ....Be Continued.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was the sadest story ever heard of.
    But that was a cool story that was cool. By asey Tumataiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ala
    That is really sad that some of your family died and I hope your grandma has not passed away. I heard about that boat to they said that the boat was from Fiji. Your story is really interesting I want to read more. Good Story Ala
    From Seini-Mino & Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ala that is really SAD I hope your family are having a good time instead of thinking about the sinking of the PRINCESS ASHIKA...


    BYE.

    ReplyDelete